This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
1. What program do you use? I mainly use Paint Tool Sai v 1.10, but I also use Adobe PS CS3 for effects and backgrounds.
2. What tablet do you use? or do you use mouse? I’ve used mouse with Adobe PS for 3 years and now I’m using a Genius tablet G-pen F509, 5.25” x 8.75”’coz it’s cheap.lol!
3. Can I commission you? Of course you can! That is if I’m open for them so you should keep watch on my announcements. I accept money and points, but only occasionally on the latter.
4. What time are you usually online in dA? I’m in GMT +8:00 Singapore, Manila, etc., and I'll usually be online from 22:00 to 1:00 and 10:00 to 13:00.
5. How long does it take for you to finish a drawing/art/commissions? It depends on my mood and available time, I have WIPs that have remained WIPS forever and there are works that I did in no time. As for commissions, I usually finish 3 at most a day, but when it's a very detailed art like with backgrounds and all, it takes me about 2-4 daysI'm attending college so I don't have much time.
6. How do you figure out the prices you charge for commissions? And would you ever negotiate them? I do benchmarking and I also considers the target market. damn..the things my degree do to me My customers are usually teens so I can't raise the price too high or else I won't have customers. I also compare the price and my skills with other artists who do commissions, so if I think my skills is not par with a particular artist who offer commissions, I'll lower the price for the art of the same style, that he/she and I both offers. And of course I'm willing to negotiate them, that's why I tend to ask them if the price I've given them is okay.
7. Do you do request/ATs/Collabs? I do…but it’s a rare occurrence. I only do them mostly with (close)friends.
8. Can you do a tutorial of... I’m not really sure…because I’m not really good at explaining stuffs, and I also don’t have much free time so the chance is very slim.
9.When did you started to paint / draw? Since the day I learned how to hold a pencil.
10.Which drawing style do you use most? Anime/Manga style. But if only I have much time and patience I'll probably lean more into painting, I'm in love with it but never really learned how to.
11. What would you like to improve your drawing style, if there is anything? Everything. There's sooooooo much I need to learn.
12. What inspires you to draw? I don't think I'm a very sentimental artist, I just doodle a lot and draw for fun or to kill dull times. Sometimes I would be inspired by a story, a song, something I encountered in a particular day...but those inspiration were rarely rendered into paper./otl
13. Who are the non-deviant artists that inspires you? I am inspired by a lot of artists, but my works don't really resemble themmuch. lol! I've been inspired by Marvel/DC comics, Masashi Kishimoto would never be off the list. I love HERO too, Tsubaki Izumi, Min Tosu, Miyabi310 and a lot more artists!!
14. Do you listen to music when you draw? Only occasionally. I prefer drawing in silence. (:
15. Will you marry me? Uhmmm...no...? But we can skip to honeymoon!
All donations will be used for good cause, I swear desu! I'll most probably buy stuffs from deviantGear, extend my premium and donate to others, and commission other artist to add collection for AshLee, my OC. Any amount of points is greatly appreciated!